Saturday, June 16, 2012

Please help me to shine in Your love.

Please give me the wisdom to cast out Heidi.

Play the hand that you've  been given

My own personality in my spirit, not Heidi demon
Maybe she is humble.

Help me to be successful.

God works in a different realm.  Our flesh must align with the spirit world.  Don't listen to the flesh. 
The world is on its course, God leaves it alone.


I accept the sweepstakes that you will give me.

They have the generational advantage of parentally owned
homes

In heaven, school and mistakes won't matter.

The Lord will deliver me.  She thinks I am a low level.

To err is human to win is divine.

I have a parasite inside me.

I deserve to be happy.

Happiness is not found at the end of the road, it is experienced along the way.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Help us to reflect Your Spirit.

You arent a monster, be full of love, you have a chance to obey Christ.

Your life will be lame or legendary.

No comments: