Tuesday, August 07, 2012

You are not cool.  I need you to be sensible so that I can trust you.

We must function.

The rules are simple, just avoid each other.

I need Your mercy. Be merciful to me.

Don't be afraid of embarrassing God. He is willing to listen.

insane, trustworthy, stop touching me, be happy and content. i don't deserve this.  Don't be afraid. Parasite.

It's not allowed. Don't touch me, you're not holy, by choice.

Stop making things up, that's not the system.      Change her mind to holiness in Thy mercy. Cast out the demon from her spirit so that the Holy Spirit can come in.  Jesus resurrect me. I want to be Christian. 
                               
What authority does she operate under?    

You've got to tear it down to make it beautiful.

Forgive me for the mistaken paths I took (Mexico).

They worship their women.

Be incredible.              

Just a little light from heaven.

God qualifies the called.

The lost are spiritually bereft.

Bring people joy and comfort.

How you respond to what happens to you.

Trust Jesus and everything will be OK.
       
Please remove Heidi so that I might be in my right mind.  

Please convert Heidi. Help me to be a missionary to Heidi. 

Give her a heart of flesh.

God's yoke is easy.  God will take care of you.  This too shall pass.  Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. You are God of justice.

You can find beauty in every face.   

Don't be weird about my code.                                         

No comments: