Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Poured Out

I poured out my complaint before Him, I showed Him my trouble.

-----------------------

Holy and Blessed God I am in trouble and I need Your help. I am trying to readjust and do what I believe You want me to do. Blessed and Holy God I ask that You will realign my reality. I am trying to do the least harm in general. I also want to I depend on You for everything and I trust in You I ask You merciful God to show me how to do the work that You want me to do. I am so glad to have a part in Your Holy plans, I pray that You will show me how to understand and glorify Your wisdom and to live and walk in the paths of Your wisdom.

Blessed Lord God You love us and give us choice because You are wise. You rule with wisdom, You created us in it and You let us live in it as well. Please teach me to understand Your will as it is written in Your word.

No comments: