Thursday, May 18, 2006

Human Limitations - the uselessness of microscopic cellphones

But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." Matthew 9.13

To be perfect I could avoid gray, but my perfection is a conversation with a Higher being, and not a tangible thing.

We are still stained, not in behavior, but by assignment. So, in Christianity, perfect behavior is not of value (for salvation, but for sanctification).

If someone in the rain finds shelter in an abandoned building, it is fine. We are human and it is a blessing to share even if unknowingly. This is why I sometimes leave money in unusual places -- you never know how someone's life may be blessed.

We share the crumbs of our lives -- they fall even when we don't see.

A limit is necessary so that we are open to human need.

And so magnanimity is best.

No comments: