Wednesday, February 22, 2012

God asks you to give what you do have.
take vengeance upon those who have attacked me

Make me holy and righteous.
Please help me to find Your holy children to fellowship with.

Show me how to be full of Your love.

Send me your Holy Spirit. God almighty pour out Your love upon me. I need Your Spirit. She is trying to climb up a slide. It only goes down.

Pour out Your wonderful spirit upon me. Please sweep my soul clean of Heidi.



Grant me wisdom. Show me the holy path to walk on.

Is there a way to filter her out? Glory be to Your holy name for everything You have done for me. I am Your disciple, teach me Your way.I pray that You will show me how to be good to people. God I pray for Heidi, help her.Dear God give me wisdom and holiness.Where I am, not where I am going.What a shining light Tom Cruise is.

No comments: