Sunday, November 25, 2012

Seek first the kingdom of God
May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to choose it, and the strength to make it endure.

Don't be hateful.
I am a light spirit.

Instead of talking about someone, pray for them.

If you can make it through the dirty times, God will give you uplifted circumstances.  Do not despise the days of small beginnings.

Dear God, how do I do things without complaining? When you are forgiving, God is on your side.

Help me to shine for Thy kingdom's sake.

Let there be more love for everyone.  May Your kingdom be exalted.  Thank You for loving
me and delivering me from the dungeon.

I WILL live forever with You. The Lord is with me, that is why I have been successful. Help me Jesus to fight for Your kingdom.

I am not going to lie to make that person feel comfortable. God help her not to have harmed me.

Help me to bear this suffering.

If a guy treats you like he does not give a crap, then take a hint--he doesn't.

Substituted my entire life in exchange for food (money).  Exchanged my peace of mind for money.  I thought she was a Christian.

That man in Rosarito,  I could not judge him because when I was in need, he helped me. But Heidi helped me when I was in need, but she has drawn blood from me in return. She attacked my aura in Takoma Academy.

Give me discernment as You did for David. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

Every little thing has meaning.  Help me to reflect the mind of Christ.

Have I released an ancient curse by asking for money?

A lovers song.  I am loved even though I have suffered.  An army of one.

Confidence and capability.

Too fruitful, need to deprive the grapes of nutrients -- torture them, make them suffer.

Please help her not to keep making keys of evil towards me.

Sheild me against the dark powers that attack me. Give them something harmless to play
with. 

1 Chronicles 16:22 "Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."

Change their hearts and minds so that they are for me, not against me.  Change their hard headedness to blessings to me and my family.  Do not let them attack us. Thank You God for helping me.

We want to make the system tolerable.

There is a solid fabric in praise to God, it is part of His name (qualities).

You have given the devils territory on earth.

Thank You Jesus for taking us through this difficult time.

I am not supposed to be mangled by your retard.  A dog that gets loose needs to pay for damage. She is not supposed to attack me.

Power draws money.

Joseph was successful and HELPED many people.

A person with inner dignity is never embarrassed.

God makes us into masterpieces. So that we may do good works. Everything is waiting for you if you follow the plan.

Psalm 102:13
You will arise and have mercy and loving-kindness for Zion, for it is time to have pity and compassion for her; yes, the set time has come [the moment designated].

Exodus 12:35
The Israelites did according to the word of Moses; and they [urgently] asked of the Egyptians jewels of silver and of gold, and clothing.

No comments: