Sunday, December 26, 2004

Honor His Presence

If God places His presence somewhere we have to honor it, if God surrounds something we must 'take off our shoes'

It is not the mountain, but the holy fire of God on the mountain

I believe that God must make His presence known to His children, so we should not be afraid of not seeing it

Saul did not recognize God's presence in His word
and took His word lightly

Even as God is above our dimensions
His word embodies His presence
and every word becomes full of judgment
bringing death or blessings

Do you think that they can create a personal purgatory that reflects a world full of your sins? Wouldnt that be awful, or is it a way for them to take the gems of the universe.

I honestly cannot keep track of my sins, because I am a sinner and sin naturally. But if I can keep track of each word of God then there might be some hope that Jesus will recognize me.

How can we see sin except through the word of God
How nice that God illustrated the reality of consequence with instant death in that instance.
How comfortable we are with death deferred

No comments: