Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Such a bother

He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a
prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward; and he that receiveth a righteous
man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man’s reward.
Matt 10:41

To honor one who God loves is to honor God.

In the end it is God who takes care of us. We think we are capable of love, but it is God who truly loves us and loves others. It is better to trust His love.

I have obviously made a mistake. I should not have listened to any suggestions, since now I am being haunted day and night by
worry and anxiety. It was completely unnecessary. It is foolish
for me to try to help, especially men, because you cannot help
anyone who does not want to be helped. But again if I had not
tried I would feel guilty because it became an obligation to God. I
am under obligation to the spirit of God to not turn away from
others if I do not want Him to turn away from me. Do you know
how many times I have been completely out of my mind and not
sure what was happening, and yet somehow God was there for
me? I pray that I will never turn someone away, or look the other
way when it is within my power to do good.

Or rather, it is better to let others who need your help come to
you. But really you CAN offer what you have available. If they
want something other than what you have, what can you do? If
they want something other than what you are able and willing to
offer, there is nothing that can be done.

Forgive me for bothering.

No comments: