Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Direct my steps into Thy Holy Spirit


She lets the sun shine from her face (Brazilian woman).

You are not allowed to torture me. I don't want to be weird. They WANT to be toilets.

Please remove her from me.

I am on a higher level of whiteness.

Put me on my superior code level, God wants it that way.

Be content.

Grant me wisdom, discernment and understanding.

Everyone else lives without a Heidi.

Deliver me from the devil.

How can you be happy with my suffering.

They have fur on their heads, not curly hair.

A rehydrating oil that will make you look smooth-skinned and younger.

Not enough variety in God's beautiful creation. Mixed people are great.

I'm not going to suffer, I have had enough already.

Judas was the financial secretary, maybe that corrupted his heart.

No comments: