Thursday, March 08, 2012

Let your spirit move upon her heart as You did with Pharaoh.

God sent plagues upon the Egyptians, please send plagues upon her. What was needed to soften his heart? The loss of his firstborn?

She chases me like Saul chased David. Soften her spirit so that she obeys You immediately.
We were friends, now she has attacked me.


White women have an important job to do, they create the spirit of the country.

Thank You God for protecting me while I was in jail.

Do not be upset with me for tyring to get more money.

You cannot enslave me. I need to worship God in spirit.

FOR IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, I WILL DESTROY THEM.

She is like Pharaoh. Please cast out Heidi from my spirit.

I am looking for a German businessman who can take care of me and our family.

Jesus grant me happiness and openness.

It doesn't matter if you are enjoying yourself or not, you have to do what is right.

Change her spirit, the power comes from You.

No comments: