Sunday, March 25, 2012

Holiness is foolishness to the wicked.

The black woman was not making an effort to be attractive.

Help me to fly down the road.

I am willing, fill me with the Holy Spirit.

Serve the living God.

I felt that you were letting the devil into my life.

Dear God, I put out Lady Tiara and Jenny.

Dear God, if only I had gotten to Grandma in time.

Intelligence in spending on tickets.

If it is from God, He will make a way.

Whatever you do to the least of your brethren, you have done it unto Me.

Make everything work out for my good, as You have promised, Amen.

She won't torment me anymore. She has the community's protection.

My life should not depend upon what little she knows. I deserve my life.

You are lying to yourself.

Please open the door so that I can drive safely.

No comments: