Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Don't be afraid, God will help you too.

Forgiveness is for me, for peace in my heart under God.

The church is a golden candlestick, or lamp-bearer, set up for enlightening this dark world,

and holding forth the light of Divine revelation.

Give me wisdom, discernment and understanding.

Pour out Your protection upon those who worship You and are attacked.

Common sense in protecting your heart against people who hurt you over and over again. Close your heart against them. God give me strength and understanding.

God will forgive me, no need to suffer with this woman anymore.

Receive what is being offered, God has done everything Himself.

Help them to find us beautiful as well.

Don't be afraid. It won't hurt you. I need to be able to drive to work. Thank you, God will bless you.

You were working out my life all along.

No comments: