Sunday, March 04, 2012

Expect to prosper during perilous times.


Bless me.


The stream dried up, time for him to move on God will provide ravens


Possess your possessions


I didn't save my sister, I didn't save my grandmother


Poverty is a curse


I am not going to suffer, God has already done it. Never do I have to bear it again.


I've made a mess of my life...


How would You have me maximize the gifts that You have given to me?


He has suffered, we do not have to.


The Israelites when leaving Egypt demanded payment.


As Christians lay down their lives, what happens to their genes? We must marry other

Christians and raise Christian children. Perhaps the deaths provide a cushion against which

Christianity may thrive.



I will not care.


Help me to find a husband quickly so that I might have a baby for my parents.

No comments: