Wednesday, March 07, 2012

It's not necessary, you can get what you want without torturing me. Its dangerous. It is not necessary or fair.

You're Adventist, stay on their code. I don't want to be weird.

I have done nothing to you.

I won't invite the devil's influence into my life.

Get over your jealousy. Don't be so desperate. She is twisted.

Give me the word of Thy Spirit.

You have promised that under trying circumstances that You would have the Holy Spirit speak for us, I need You now.

Create a river in the desert, wash Heidi away.

Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say.

Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.


She masturbates and enjoys herself with my suffering.

IN THE NAME OF THE LORD I WILL DESTROY THEM.

Follow the Canadian code. Don't interfere.

No comments: