Monday, March 19, 2012

Show me how to walk in Your grace.

Please remove the sting of venom in my life.

God will help me.

We each have different sins and forgiveable behaviors, strengths and weaknesses.

Give me the ambrosia of Tom Cruise. Please let my spirit shine with his.

Make Vadim submit to God.

Please let me do things according to my own will and codes so that I can be unique in God.

Thank You for making me happy.

Its dangerous for her to interfere.

God has given us something amazing inside of us. God chose me for such a time as this.

People rise to the level of expectations.

Even though you fall sometimes you will receive the strength to rise.

Jesus will provide for me.

You win from within.

He is God.

It is important what makes me happy and comfortable. Its not my fault, I have done nothing to you. Return my spirit to me.

No comments: