Saturday, March 10, 2012

Maybe it is in praise of womanhood

God is the congregation

Let the congregation minister to me

Thank You dear God, for standing for us.

God strengthen me for fasting.

Help me to be in Your Holy Spirit, who opens a door for you

Thank You for no longer enslaving debtors

2 Kings 4.2

We have nothing but a small jar of oil

Jesus multiplied what she had.

If you are full of yourself, the Holy Spirit has nowhere to go.

Empty yourself so God can fill you

God is attracted to weakness

Come with your needs to God

Thank You for taking away my New York arrogance

Holy Spirit, cast out the evil spirit.

They used to give blond women the Asian level

Presumptuous prayer

God showed off Job.

Talk to God all day long, as He is your best friend

Teaching you the bad spirit you have yourself, that's what these crazy people are in your life for

Help Roger Mann to be swayed by Your Spirit's love

I felt love

Dear God, deliver me from death

Nicole has ruined one part of my life and spirit by moving to Atlanta, please restore it to me.


Bless my father's commute

No comments: