Monday, October 11, 2004

Daily Deliverance

God why have You made us so weak that we cannot even handle the simple things. Why are we rushing around like madmen trying to destroy ourselves and each other. It is useless for us to have life if we do not know how to live.

I do not have the power to change this. You have agreed to allow us choice. Please in Your power make this all as painless as possible. Please help me to learn to be patient in this and expect to see Your power and beauty despite the madness.


Precious or a pain?

God I feel so bad because I cannot share the truth. Not that no one listens. They have to find it from You. I just want others to turn away from death and get if over with. I just dont want to have to see the vicious madness at all. It is upsetting. I have no patience with watching abominableness. I just want to say Behave and end it all. Why have to wait and watch and be appalled. What else am I supposed to do. Accept it in the fulness of God's purposes?


God, nothing here works. Everything that they have is like ashes. You have been right all along. It all burns the mouth and leaves you feeling sick.

No comments: