Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I will need daily deliverance

God almighty thank you for keeping me from that awful bug crawling inside the net.
Blessed Lord God forgive me for forgetting the things that I need to do.
Please teach me my dependence on You.
God thank you for a few days of holiday and forgetting where I was.

I am in a spiritual battle now, and I need to behave accordingly.
God I have tried to return to where I was, but I do not believe in any of this anymore. I dont believe that man is capable of anything at all. I belive that everything he does is the result of his listening to either Your suggestions or the devils'.
Human beings under this war are useless. I wish Dear God that you would help them to realize this.
We are powerless. I am so sorry for all the things that I believed in the past. I am so sorry that I believed that people had the ability to do more than to choose.
I am so glad that you have not wanted us to look to man. Now everyone is becoming an active agent of the devil. How much worse can the world get? It is already full of so much sorrow and inequity. Now everyone has been conscripted to active action in evil, and not just passive. Heavenly Father God, please have mercy on me and teach me to forget the world and turn away from all of this darkness.
Help me to point people to You, Holy Savior.
Help me to save myself from this untoward generation. I ask YOu to use me to save others as well.
I am in the habit of looking for somtheing that is well appointed and calling it good, God teach me to submit all tfo this things in my heart to You so that you can take away from me my pain and suffering.
Dear God I give up the arrogance of believing that I can make even the smallest of choices without Your help. Please help me to submit everything to you and be willing to hear Your voice in all things. I admit that I am unable to do anything if You do not do it for me.

No comments: