Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Heroic in the dark

Maybe I should pray that they are set free from their delusion.

If someone believes and is able to do something despite their belief, it is not always the best to encourage them because it is better for them to be restored to their right mind.

If a child is afraid of the dark is it heroic when she forces herself to walk through it?

Isn't it better for her to learn to see reality

But heroic acts may help to conquer fear

God help me to have faith instead of false love.

I am afraid of the intent, but how can I see the intention? Only You have that power. God I cannot know what motivated an action, I can only accept all actions as a sign of your love for me.

It is only God who creates and helps me, all others are in the same situation.

No comments: